The Museum of Old Newbury's garden tour is back for its 36th year with the theme "Visions of Paradise." The gardens highlighted on this year's tour are lush, botanical works of art located throughout the Newburyport area.
A ticket gains you access to all eleven gardens on the tour, including the Museum's own Cushing House Garden, a lovingly restored 19th century gem.
Tickets are valid both Saturday and Sunday from 10am-4pm. The event takes place rain or shine.
Click here to purchase tickets online, or call 978-462-2681
List of Gardens:
1. Cushing House Garden, 98 High Street
2. Le Jardin on Cottage Road, 36 Cottage Road
3. The Lockwood Forest, 3 Parker Street
4. The Joe Bell and Paul Goldberg Garden, 19 Chestnut Street
5. The Jill and Russell Gourley Garden, 17 Chestnut Street
6. James and Clorinda Schiavone Garden, 52 Bromfield
7. Nicole Nadeau and Michael Guldenstern Garden, 287 1/2 High Street
8. Carol Gates Garden, 7 Stanley Ave.
9. The West End LeBuff's Garden, 183 Storey Ave.
10. Elena and Keith Hogan Garden, 3 Bartlett Drive
11. Emery House Garden and Landscape, 21 Emery Lane
Tickets can be purchased by cash or check the day of the event at any of the gardens listed above. Credit cards can only be accepted at the Cushing House Garden, 98 High Street. Attendees are encouraged to begin their tour at the Cushing House Garden.